WordPress – Add comments
Here you will get steps to add comments which allow your visitors to have a discussion with you. The admin approves comments and then posted. Followings are the easy steps to add comments to your articles.
- At first, click on the Pages from the left panel of the dashboard of WordPress and then click on All pages.
- Now you will see all the pages in a list in WordPress. Now select any of that list, you need to add comments to. Here, you can see, adding a comment in a page. Click on the desired page.
- Now, to add a comment on the page, click on the Screen Options existing at the top right-hand corner.
- Now, you will get a dropdown list of screen option on your screen. You can check the discussion and comment box as displayed in the following screen.
- Now, you can able to see the discussion and comments box at the foot of your page.
In the discussion panel, there are two options –
- Allow Comments. − It allows readers to comment on your pages.
- Allow trackbacks and pingbacks on this page. − It enables the readers to give pings and trackbacks.
In the Comment section, you can attach comments by clicking on the Add Comment button in WordPress.
- At last, Click on Update button after making all the changes.