The most vital features and advantages of Angular are discussed below:
Supports multiple platforms:
Being a cross-platform language, Angular supports multiple platforms. Thus different types of apps can be built using the Angular.
- Desktop applications: The same Angular methods that are used for creating web and native apps can be used to create desktop installed apps on different types of operating systems i.e, Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Native applications: The Angular with strategies from Cordova, Ionic, or NativeScript can be used to build native apps.
- Progressive web applications: The most popular apps built with Angular are the Progressive web applications. To deliver high performance, offline, and zero-step installation apps, the modern web platform capabilities are facilitated.
High Speed and Ultimate Performance:
Being amazingly fast, the great performance of Angular is also due to the following reasons:
- Universal support: For the programming languages like Node.js, .Net, PHP, Java Struts and Spring, Angular can be used as a front-end web development tool. It can also be used for other servers for near-instant rendering in just HTML and CSS. The website is also optimized for better SEO.
- Code splitting: With the new Component Router, the Angular apps load quickly and are fast. The new Component Router delivers automatic code-splitting. Thus, only those codes are loaded which is required to render the view the user requested.
Because of its simple and powerful template syntax, command-line tools and popular editors and IDEs, the Angular renders better productivity.
- Powerful templates: To create a UI view quickly, simple and powerful template syntax is facilitated by the Angular.
- IDEs: Intelligent code completion, instant errors, and other feedback in popular editors and IDEs are certain important features of the Angular.
- Angular CLI: The command-line tools provided by the Angular CLI start building fast and adds components and tests. It then deploys instantly.
Full Stack Development:
- Animation Support: Angular’s intuitive API is facilitated by the Angular for creating high-performance, complex choreographies and animation timelines with very little code.
- Accessibility: The accessible applications can be created in Angular with ARIA-enabled components, developer guides, and built-in a11y test infrastructure.