Dynamic web application:
A dynamic website, like Gmail, Facebook, Yahoo, etc., which tends to change the data or the information for three parameters is called a dynamic web application. The three parameters are:
- Time-to-time: Example: news update web applications
- Location-to-location: Example: Weather-report web applications
- User-to-user: Example: Gmail, Facebook, and similar web applications
Angular Previous Versions:
- Angular 2: Angular 2 was first released in May 2016 as a complete rewrite of AngularJS. Its final version was released on September 14, 2016.
- Angular 4: Due to the misalignment of the router package’s version which was already distributed as v3.3.0, the Angular 3 was skipped by the Google team to avoid any confusion. Angular 4 was released instead, as an updated version of Angular 2.
- Angular 5: Angular 5 was released on November 1, 2017, as an improved version of Angular 4. It improved the support for progressive web apps.
- Angular 6: Angular 6 was a major release, which was released on May 4, 2018. It contains features to focus on ng update, ng add, Angular Elements, Angular Material + CDK Components, Angular Material Starter Components, CLI Workspaces, Library Support, Tree Shakable Providers, Animations Performance Improvements, and RxJS v6.
- Angular 7: Angular 7 is a TypeScript based open-source full-stack web application, that is used to create reactive Single Page Applications (SPAs). Angular 7 contains features to focus on Application Performance, Angular Material & CDK, Virtual Scrolling, Improved Accessibility, etc. It was released on October 18, 2018.
- Angular 8: Angular 8 was released on May 28, 2019, as the latest version of Angular. It supports TypeScript 3.4. It contains features to mainly focus on Differential loading, Dynamic imports for lazy routes, web workers and Angular Ivy as opt-in support.
Angular 8 Tutorial
- Upgrade Angular CLI older versions to Angular CLI 8
- Angular 8 Features
- Install Angular 8
- Hello World Angular 8
- Angular Apps Loading
- Angular 8 Architecture
- Angular 8 Directives
- Angular 8 ngIf Directive
- Angular 8 *ngFor Directive
- Angular 8 ngSwitch Directive
- Angular 8 Property Binding
- Angular 8 String Interpolation
- Angular 8 Data Binding
- Angular 8 Event Binding
- Two-way Data Binding Angular 8
- Angular 8 Forms