Some of the unparalleled features of the Backbone.JS are:
- There are different types of building blocks in Backbone.JS which are utilized for assembling client-side web applications. Some of these building blocks are views, models, routers, events and collections.
- The HTML of an application automatically updates in Backbone.js with any change in a model.
- It facilitates a cleaner, refined and further maintainable application code.
- Creation of fast applications is possible with the Backbone.JS since it communicates via events.
- The business separates with the user interface logic in Backbone.js which is only possible because of its simple library.
- There are over 100 available extensions for the Backbone.js.
- It is an open source and free library.
- Backbone.js as the name suggests acts as the backbone only, by making code simpler, organized and systematic.
- It offers good functionality especially while creating an application with lengthy codes but demanding better designs.
- The data model of the Backbone.JS includes the users’ data. It is so well managed that the data written at the client side is displayed in the same format at the server side.
- With a soft dependency on jQuery, Backbone.JS also share a hard dependency on Underscore.js.
- It facilitates the user to create these client-side applications in a structured manner, that can easily run on a web browser.