WordPress – Delete Users
In this article, we will know how to delete users from a WordPress site. Followings are the simple steps to delete user from a WordPress site. Steps are illustrated with images.
- On the first step, click on the Users from the left panel of your WordPress dashboard. Then, click on the All users.
- List of Users gets displayed as shown in the following screen.
- Select any user from the list which you want to delete and then click on Delete.
- When you click on Delete, you will get the page like next screenshot.
- Now, select appropriate options as required and click on Confirm Deletion. After that, your user will be deleted.
- Here, you will know about another method of deleting your users. A screen, as shown in the next screenshot.
- Here, you can pick users to delete, check the boxes and click on Delete from the dropdown list and click Apply.
- When you click on Apply, the selected users will be deleted.