WordPress – Edit Users
In this article, you will learn how to Edit Users in WordPress. Followings are the simple steps to edit users in WordPress.
- On the first step, go to the dashboard of WordPress, click on Users, and then click on All Users.
- Now, you will see the list of Users as displayed in the following image.
You will see, there are two more tabs seen on the toolbar −
- Administrator – Here you will find List of administrators.
- Subscriber − List of subscribers will appear.
When you click on the Change role to box, a dropdown list gets displayed as seen in the above screenshot.
- Subscriber − It is a person who can only manage his profile.
- Contributor − It is a role person who can write and supervise own posts but cannot publish them.
- Author − It is another role person who can publish and manage his articles.
- Editor − It is a person who can manage everything on the website expect some aspects. It can publish and manage posts, including the articles of other users.
- Administrator − It is the most significant role person who has access to all the administration features within a single website.
- Now, click on the checkbox of the user name to change the role. After that, click on the change button, and the user’s position will be changed, respectively.