Association between two or more things is refers to the state of being associated i.e. how the things are related to each other.
Association in hibernate tells the relationship between the objects of POJO classes i.e. how the entities are related to each other. Association or entities relationship can be unidirectional or bidirectional.
Ways of implementing association in hibernate:
- Hibernate association mappings
- Hibernate One-to-One Mapping using xml
- Hibernate One-to-Many mapping using xml
- Hibernate Many-to-One mapping using xml
- Hibernate Many-to-Many mapping using xml
Next Topic: Hibernate One-to-One Mapping using xml with example.
Previous Topic: Hibernate SortedMap mapping with example.