To install PostgreSQL on Windows.
- Select the version number of PostgreSQL and download it from the link:
- Turn off the third-party antivirus while installing.
- Run the downloaded .exe file as an administrator to install PostgreSQL.
- Select the location to install the file, or it will install within the Program File Folder, by default.
- Select a directory to store the data, or it will be stored under the data directory, by default.
- Select a password of your choice.
- Keep the port as default.
- On asking for “locale”, select English United States.
- The installation process is ready.
- After the completion of the installation process, uncheck the checkbox button.
- Click on the finish button to complete the installation.