ITDC:- INDIA TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
The India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) is a neighborliness, retail, and Education organization claimed by Government of India, under the Ministry of Tourism. Set up in 1966, it possesses more than 17 properties under the Ashok Group of Hotels mark, crosswise over India.
ITDC appeared in October 1966 and has been the prime mover in the dynamic improvement, advancement, and extension of the travel industry in the nation. Comprehensively, the principal destinations of the Corporation are:
- To develop, assume control and oversee existing lodgings and market inns, Beach Resorts, Travellers’ Lodges/Restaurants;
- To give transport, amusement, shopping, and traditional administrations;
- To create, disperse, traveler attention material;
- To render consultancy-cum-administrative administrations in India and abroad;
- To bear on the business as Full-Fledged Money Changers (FFMC), limited cash changers and so on;
- To give improving, tried and true and incentive for cash answers for the requirements of the travel industry improvement and building industry including giving consultancy and undertaking usage.