Navigation in programming is way of transferring the control from one view to another.
Navigation rules in JSF framework:
JSF framework defines some navigation rules based on those view is render after an action is performed. A navigation rule can be defined in JSF configuration file faces-config.xml or in managed bean. JSF 2 framework provides the facility of implicit navigation for which no need to define navigation rules.
Types of navigation in JSF framework:
1. JSF implicit navigation.
2. JSF conditional Navigation.
3. JSF from-action navigation.
4. JSF page redirection navigation.
JSF Navigation Examples.
- JSF implicit navigation rule example.
- JSF conditional navigation rule example.
- JSF from-action navigation rule example.
- JSF page redirect rule example.