Learn Spring mvc tutorial for beginners with examples in eclipse online. We explained every topic with appropriate example. We are providing Spring mvc framework tutorials step by step in eclipse for spring mvc framework, spring mvc configuration file, spring mvc hello world, spring mvc multiple controller, spring mvc login, spring mvc form handling, spring mvc exception handling and more.
Spring mvc framework provides the facility to build flexible and loosely coupled web applications. MVC stands for Model-View-Controller design pattern which separates the business logic, presentation logic and navigation logic.
Model: is responsible for encapsulating the application data (POJO).
View: is responsible for rendering the model data.
Controller: is responsible for receiving the user request, building model object and passing the model object to the view.
Spring MVC framework uses the DispatcherServlet class as the controller which is responsible for handling all the requests and responses.
Spring mvc framework execution flow:
• Receive the user request.
• Choose the controller with the help of HandlerMapping.
• Controller process the request by calling the appropriate service method and returns a ModeAndView object to the DispatcherServlet which contains the model data and view name.
• DispatcherServlet sends the view name to ViewResolver which sends the actual view to the DispatcherServlet.
• DispatcherServlet will pass the model data to the View and render response.
Spring MVC framework tutorial:
- Spring MVC tutorial for beginners.
- Spring mvc configuration file example.
- Spring mvc hello world example.
- Spring MVC multiple controller example.
- Spring MVC login example.
- Spring mvc form handling example.
- Spring mvc exception handling example.